Kathmandu- The cabinet meeting held on Wednesday has taken 16 decisions including approving the visit program to participate in the 78th United Nations General Assembly to be held in New York led by Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’ Nepali delegation.
The cabinet meeting has made decisions including giving JB Tuhure the title of People’s Singer, 3 billion 296 million Japanese yen grant aid to be received from the Japanese government for the Dhulikhel Hospital Trauma and Emergency Center Improvement Project.
Likewise, the government has also decided to pay tribute to Hark Bahadur Rai, the father of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Minister Sudan Kiranti, who passed away at the age of 76.
These are the decisions of the Cabinet Meeting :
– To accept the Japanese Yen 3 billion 296 million subsidy received from the Japanese government for the Dhulikhel Hospital Trauma and Emergency Center improvement project.
-Enact the Debt Protection (Fourth Amendment) Rules, 2080.
– To approve the delegation led by the Honorable Minister of Finance (Governor for the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) to participate in the eighth annual meeting of the Board of Governors of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to be held in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt on October 8-9, 2080.
– To grant approval to amend the Securities Registration and Issuance (Seventh Amendment) Regulations, 2080.
– Promoted to Nepal Engineering Service, Chemical Engineering Group, Gazetted First Class (Pvt.).
– To approve the National Drinking Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Policy, 2080.
-Approval of the Age, Caste and Name Correction (Third Amendment) Rules, 2080.
-Approving the visit of Hon’ble Election Commissioner Mr. Ram Prasad Bhandari from August 21-26, 2080 to observe the presidential election to be held in Maldives on August 23, 2080 (respectively September 9, 2023).
– Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’ led the Nepali delegation to approve the tour program to participate in the 78th United Nations General Assembly to be held in New York.
– Surkhet district Savik Awalching gavis ward no. 9 ropani land of 4A Chingad rural municipality ward no. To approve the use of Chingad Rural Municipality for the construction of a 15-bed basic hospital to be built in 5
– To approve the creation of 38 gazetted temporary posts for 17 projects and programs, including integrated land perimeter management projects for protected areas and biological pathways under the Ministry of Forests and Environment in the year 2080/81.
– To approve 74 temporary posts of gazetted category for agencies under Medical Education Commission and Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
– Awarding the title of People’s Singer to JB Tuhure (Juth Bahadur Tuhure Khangi) in recognition of his contribution to the nation through song and music.
– To approve the visit of Mr. Rajesh Man Singh, Chief of Birganj Metropolitan Municipality, to participate in the program on “International City 2023/ICMA Annual Ceremony” to be held in Texas, USA from October 13th to 17th, 2080.
– To approve 469 temporary posts in the gazetted category for the financial year 2080/81 of agencies including new city projects under the Ministry of Urban Development.
– On behalf of the Government of Nepal, express deep condolences on the untimely death of Mr. Hark Bahadur Rai, father of Honorable Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Mr. Sudan Kirati, at the age of 76. At this sad time, our sincere condolences to the honorable minister, the bereaved family and well-wishers.