KATHMANDU- Nepali Congress (NC) lawmaker Chandra Bhandari returned home today after receiving treatment in India’s Mumbai.
He landed at the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) on Sunday evening. Bhandari, who was seriously injured in a fire caused by a “gas leak” at his residence in Buddhanagar, returned on Sunday after medical treatment.
He was treated at the National Burn Center in Mumbai, India. Bhandari’s health has improved lately and has started talking and walking. He will stay at home and carry out regular physiotherapy.